So I just bought a dually.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
Hit it with some Turtle Wax ICE spray wax and tire shine.

You must be registered for see images attach

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Just noticed it was a base model.

Dude, sell the 93 and slam the dually.

You know you want to. ;)

Cre cab short bed dually slammed on 22.5's. Full denali interior.

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
Looking good! That think is begging to be dropped! What kind of wheels you going with!

Thanks man. I'm keeping the steelies unless I just find a crazy deal on some. I am going to get these powder coated the same grey as the wheels on my 93.

Just noticed it was a base model.

Dude, sell the 93 and slam the dually.

You know you want to. ;)

Cre cab short bed dually slammed on 22.5's. Full denali interior.

Lol I have so much invested in the 93 I cant afford to sell it plus its so close to being done. I might go 5/7 with some helper bags because I want this to be the tow pig for the 93. I am planing to two tone it to match but the paint is just in such great shape I hate to mess with it. in a few weeks I will go grab a 95+ GMC grill and the new style mirrors to put on it to give it a lil update and start the matching.

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
So to all you 6.5 guys what are the must do things to keep this thing reliable besides the PMD relocate?

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ALong with that a coolant flush is on order, oil and filter change, fuel filter change, maybe a aftermarket dry filter setup ( IDK if they are worth it)

3-4" straight pipe is a must and maybe a chip.

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
Man do any of you 6.5 guys have the part numbers for the o rings that go on the fuel filter manager? I thought I had the leak fixed but it came back and I would like to replace all the seals on that thing but I can't find a single part number for anything on the FFM.