Snow

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
As long as the OP didn't hurt anyone in the process, then he just needs to acknowledge the fact that he was in the wrong and learn from it. As a Minnesotan, I see all kinds of dumb ass drivers all winter long (which appear to have NO idea what so ever on how to drive in the damn winter) that make stupid decisions all the time. It doesn't matter how fast your going really, if you don't know how to control your vehicle correctly (RWD, FWD or 4X4) you can get into some serious trouble. Just be careful man, stay safe.

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
I agree with safety, and yes I was kind of an ass in that post but people do need to lighten up a little. mmmhmmm 93sierraWT cough cough...

wintimidator

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with safety, and yes I was kind of an ass in that post but people do need to lighten up a little. mmmhmmm 93sierraWT cough cough...

and like I said, no one was hurt, didn't even come close to crashing, there was nothing to his when I was messing around, just when I was done. I never screw around when there is someone or something to hit, because there are consequences. The only consequence here was... oh wait, there was none just as I anticipated and I would never screw around when there is a potential consequence.

JParker2012

Freedom isn't FREE
Reaction score
Yeah its not really a saying, but my english teacher says that and I think its kind of funny lol