Smoked Amber Corners

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A_RYK

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do they sell smoked amber corners anymore i cannot find a pair anywhere and when i did it was a whole headlight parking light combo which i dont really need? Because i tried that vht nighshades and screwed mine up pretty good (but i had a spare pair so its all good) and i really dont like the look of black corners on a red gmc. Any ideas as to where i can get a set? Thanks

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I just checked around for you at all my old sources, sorry but I can't even find the non-smoked GMC ones anymore. All the links I had have dried up, looks like whoever was producing them has stopped.

A_RYK

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just checked around for you at all my old sources, sorry but I can't even find the non-smoked GMC ones anymore. All the links I had have dried up, looks like whoever was producing them has stopped.

Yeah thats what I found too. Its a shame but oh well. Thanks for trying though I really appreciate it!!!