Slow Roller

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sean Buick 76

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I honestly have thought of this for mine!!!
If nothing else just to piss people off!

I once bought a fox body mustang and buick Skylark. Swapped each engine into the other and parked them both at the car shows beside each other. Then I would pretend to be other pissed off car show attendees while riling up the dudes having strokes complaining lol! Sold them both to a dude who was so pissed off he just had to right my wrongs. I even welded the motor mounts to the frame and he called me 6 months later to further curse my mother lol

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If nothing else just to piss people off!

I once bought a fox body mustang and buick Skylark. Swapped each engine into the other and parked them both at the car shows beside each other. Then I would pretend to be other pissed off car show attendees while riling up the dudes having strokes complaining lol! Sold them both to a dude who was so pissed off he just had to right my wrongs. I even welded the motor mounts to the frame and he called me 6 months later to further curse my mother lol
90% piss people off
5% to be different
5% financial....my son had a 3rd gen that he wrapped around a pole "swerving" to miss a dog, but he sold I not to long ago so that ship has 99% sailed. Never say never. My bud was sooo on board with helping me, same guy who LS swapped a 65 F100 and Lambo door'd a Saturn.

Can't wait for the OP to drop what he's got cooking up!

Scooterwrench

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
90% piss people off
5% to be different
5% financial....my son had a 3rd gen that he wrapped around a pole "swerving" to miss a dog, but he sold I not to long ago so that ship has 99% sailed. Never say never. My bud was sooo on board with helping me, same guy who LS swapped a 65 F100 and Lambo door'd a Saturn.

Can't wait for the OP to drop what he's got cooking up!
Yeah,cuz this has gotten way off the rails.

OK,I vote I vote 504 BB.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Your frame notching experience sounds miserable. Happy to see that you were able to wiggle out of the garage, eventually!
It only sucked a lot. Big wheel chocks between the frame and bed floor for the win!
You must be registered for see images attach

The powertrain decision is finalized now, and I'll share some details once I have a few notes and a couple of pictures ready. (Advanced warning for those that love to flame: Fill the tanks on your flame throwers.)

I think
It’s getting a Hemi lol
I was thinking that, too! I will gladly admit when I had the wrecked 300 SRT8 sitting here with a good engine, transmission, etc. it was very tempting to find a new home for that 6.1 setup. A few trucks came to mind and almost none of them were Dodges. Absolutely none of them were Fords!

Richard