Site loading very slowly or not at all the last several days...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
Couldn't get on at all for me yesterday. Working fine this morning. But ditto on the emails. I finally shut them off for now because I was getting duplicates and posts WAYYYY late. Hope all is well and it gets fixed soon! Thanks shaggy

Gatorboy

You can keep your import.
Reaction score
Couldn't get on at all for me yesterday. Working fine this morning. But ditto on the emails. I finally shut them off for now because I was getting duplicates and posts WAYYYY late. Hope all is well and it gets fixed soon! Thanks shaggy

Yep same for me. Couldn't get on at all yesterday, just recieved repeated error messages.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Well they are not just attacking this site. Its my whole server. It seems at night they shut down the attack. It will probably start back up again tomorrow morning, but I hope to have a handle on it by the end of the day.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
Well they are not just attacking this site. Its my whole server. It seems at night they shut down the attack. It will probably start back up again tomorrow morning, but I hope to have a handle on it by the end of the day.

thanks shaggy hope you get it all figured out soon good luck

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
Thanks for all your hard work on this, shaggy!

Sent from My padded cell using tapatalk 2