Sig Request Please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
This is specific to GMT400.com, if you'd like one for GMFS and others, shoot me a pm and I'll get it to you. :handshake:

You must be registered for see images attach

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just realized that i view GMT400.com in the darkvision white format, instead of Darkness. I was wondering why the sig you made for him didn't match the color lol I guess that would be something to specify when requesting a sig so when we colormatch it to the form it matches the format. But anyways, great job butch! :thumbup:

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
I just realized that i view GMT400.com in the darkvision white format, instead of Darkness. I was wondering why the sig you made for him didn't match the color lol I guess that would be something to specify when requesting a sig so when we colormatch it to the form it matches the format. But anyways, great job butch! :thumbup:

The forum default is "Darkness" so if I make a sig that doesn't use a transparent background I refer to the forum default that most use to make it blend.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The forum default is "Darkness" so if I make a sig that doesn't use a transparent background I refer to the forum default that most use to make it blend.

I think that what i'm going to start doing, i never even thought about the different formats lol

darren250r

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just right click on the picture, save it to your computer (it's in .jpeg format already), then go to your photobucket account (or whatever hosting site you use) and upload it there. Once it is uploaded, copy the
You must be registered for see images