sig check

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks again, I'm thinking the one I'll do in flash will be much better than this one. hopefully at least :D

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well, I made a different one on flash, and the detail seemed a little better, but really only slightly, the animation was smoother, but it ended up being almost 1mb. I think I'm probably asking too much to have a good detailed, smooth animation of a burnout that is under 150k. oh well...

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
here we go, the cleaned up/greyscale/sizechange/name design change in this version is MUCH better. check it out:
You must be registered for see images attach

plus its 70k SMALLER than the original, at 135k. I think we have a winner

Last edited:

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
also, here's the one I did in flash, it turned out okay, but nothing special. I like the greyscale one the best, plus I got the name to look like an emblem from a '50s car like I originally wanted in that one, I did that one in photoshop/fireworks just like the first one.

You must be registered for see images attach

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
I like the one you have set right now, black and chrome. That's a good font, I always look for excuses to use that in photoshop.

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thanks, yeah I dig it too, that font looks like something that should be on a '56 bel-air or something simmilar IMO.