Sierra's Crew Cab Project!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
Making some progress on the truck. Got the tubs in and link bars cleaned and paint. The cab has been pretty rough but thanks to some good friends it's turning out better than I though it would. There is still quite a bit of body work to go but nothing too bad.

I still like the rest of the rear suspension to clean and paint. I just picked a couple of Slam RE8's for the rear and all new link bushings. So what was supposed to be a simple cab swap has turned into a ground up resto. In a way that's good because there was a lot that was done quick and not completely the right way.

You must be registered for see images attach

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
Some more progress. The back half has been has been repaired and beefed up. Also a custom hidden receiver hitch was fabbed up. It was made from a regular hitch and is removable.

I have all the rear suspension cleaned and paint. I still need to finish painting the rear axle. I got all the old bag brackets off and shock mounts. After that I just need to get all the bolt hardware then it will be ready to be put back together.

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
It's starting to come together more and more. And those are Slam RE8's on the back.