Sierra's Crew Cab Project!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
There will be pics soon. Maybe not of the process of filling and sanding but there will be of pics of that stage finished.

There is still a lot of work to be done on the body of this truck. The roof needs to be repaired along with a few shaved items.

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
Sounds sweet. I wish I had shaved my antenna when I was doing the tailgate and 3rd brake light...

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
Here are some progress pics. I also want to express how thankful I am to have friends like Draggin95, Ext Dragger, and a couple other that are not on this site for how much work they have done on my truck. If it were not for them, my truck would not be as far along as it is.

Floor Damage that was cut out and replaced:
You must be registered for see images attach

Floor after repair:

Back wall repair due to the previous owner mounting an amp to the wall:

Progress on the firewall, real close to paint:

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'm glad that I have been able to be a part of the build, and glad to have friends with common interests!

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
A little preview of the firewall painted and the doors put back on. And once the truck is ever painted it will be the same green as the front doors are.

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
i like it.. its going to be sick when all done.. are you doing a LS motor in it?

Eventually I will do an LS motor but for now the plans are to use the 5.7L TBI out of my suburban. But that will not happen until I can afford to get another SUV to replace the suburban.

@CodyB: Yes as stated it will be solid green.

bwchevyguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wow. I'm new here and just skipped from the first page of your thread to the last. Love the crew cab. Keep up the good work.