Sierra's Crew Cab Project!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
Feel like snapping pics of the back frame when you get a chance? You get snow down that way too?

You use the 2" drop spindles up front and then modify the lower arm or totally replace both top and bottom, I could see the tops, but not really the bottom arms.

Last edited:

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
Thats about how much we got here in Jonesboro, and pretty much none melted off today... [/offtopic]

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
I really dig those wheels man.

thanks. It was hard finding a nice looking set of 22" wheels that would tuck on a stepside.

CodyB: I replace both a arms with ART tubular upper and lower arms. I'm not sure how much snow we got here. It was about the same as what Draggn95 got. Here is an older pic of the back. I can't get a pic right now b/c it is covered in parts.
You must be registered for see images attach

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
Ahhh Wishbone setup, Any particular reason you did that one versus say a Triangulated 4 link with bags on the lower arms? Im trying to get opinions and thoughts on the different setups from the drivers...

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
Its not a wishbone set up. Its the complete bolt on KP 6-link. I went with this kit b/c at the time I bagged my truck I didn't have the tools or the facilities to bag it any other way. The bolt on kit allowed me to use simple hand tools and I could put it on in the backyard by myself. I didn't have help bagging my truck.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I second that, when I bagged mine in 02, I didn' t know anyone that had a bagged truck or that knew anything about it, and definitly didn't have any friends that would have helped me, but I feel like now I do at least, and I will help them as well.

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
The more I read about bag setups, the less intimidating it seems... Right now Id do it if I had the parts, only other thing is my truck isnt really mine... I just drive it sorta thing... Its the family tow pig, when we need it... I understand, but from what I am reading, bag setup can actually improve towing and handling if done right. Plus hooking up a trailer would look a lot cooler to back up to it, hit a switch and just have to close the gate on the tongue, IMO...

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yeah I really like bag's, and I have driven my truck out of state with them, the whole key is make sure they are done right.