Sierra's Crew Cab Project!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dang, wish i would have seen this a couple of weeks ago, i remember seeing a cab forsale somewhere, but can't remember where

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
This project is about to be resurrected. I will be picking up a crew cab parts truck today. I will have pics at a later time.

2000CCSB

CrewCab Stalker
Reaction score
I'm ready to see some pics, anyone else. just jumpin in here but I take it he's talking about and OBS. :hope:
sorry I'm like a fly to surgar when someone says crewcab these days haha.

Hey draggin have you been to sparks??

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
Here is a pic of the parts truck. I will be taking everything off this frame and moving it over to the bagged frame. I'm not fond of the 454 but it has a freshly rebuilt 4l80e that will go nice with a 5.3 or 6.0 later on. This truck is a little rough but I could not pass it for the price. Has redone headliner and new carpet that has not been installed yet.

You must be registered for see images attach

2000CCSB

CrewCab Stalker
Reaction score
score got you a 3500 I see. bet you can't wait to start on that. were you able to drive it home?

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
Yes, I drove it home. The O2 sensors are missing and it runs rough but nothing major. I got it for parts anyway. The frame will be sold once everything is swapped over.

Here is a pic of the front.

You must be registered for see images attach