Side Pipes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blue_blood

Reaction score
So have a 94 k1500, 5.7, auto, 4x4("k"), stepside, all stock except chrome 16" rims. i plan on doing torsion keys and 285s. am going to do exhaust from headers back. whats the best set up here performance/ looks? how would side pipes look/function? good idea or just plain stupid? lol just a thought.

1990GMCSIERRA

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
side exit exhaust is imo one of the dumbest looking thing on a 4x4
and ive only seen afew 2wd's pull it off
u dont gain anything from it other than the fact that its different and if that what u like go for it
diff.ppl. like diff. things

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Do not buy after market keys, the stock keys allow more than enough crank on our trucks.

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Do not buy after market keys, the stock keys allow more than enough crank on our trucks.

this.

and as for exhaust, just get some long tubes, high flow cats, an H-pipe or X-pipe, pick a muffler for the sound you want, and then dump them either behind or before the axles with a simple 45 or 90 degree bend.

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
im still working on my set up. id like headers and new y-pipe but for now i just have a flowmaster 40 series and it dumps right behind my cab with turn downs. my girl has duals, one out each corner of the bumper and it looks good and its better lookin than straight out the back.

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
heres mine on tahoe... just temp thing kinda. took off stock muffler and put this on
You must be registered for see images