Show some blues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Oldblue98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Anybody have blues with blue door handles? Getting new ones for mine, my aftermarket driver's side one has been bugging me since I got it 3 years ago and is not flush. Getting some new handles tomorrow and just wondered if anyone had any pics of their blue beauty with blue door handles, probably not going to install them or even paint them anytime soon (chilly!). I may just leave them black, I don't know, need to see some with color match first. :D
My replacement handle was not flush as well, helluva lot of work to go through for less than perfection ! Was yours not quiet flush on one of the corners ?

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
My replacement handle was not flush as well, helluva lot of work to go through for less than perfection ! Was yours not quiet flush on one of the corners ?
Yeper! lol, left side, both top and bottom left corners folded in, looks really stupid, got the handle for $12 on Amazon, so that's what I get for going cheap. Can get a pic of it tomorrow if you would like to see it. Ordered a new pair of handles at 1A Auto yesterday, hopefully those are better ($28 for the pair, sale), hopefully will match my new tail gate handle I got a few months ago. Crossing my fingers.

98chevy2500SS

Reaction score
Must. not. let. thread. die! Just love the Indigo Metallic Blue. This pic was taken after it had rained one night.

You must be registered for see images attach

Got some black and red Vortec badges coming soon, can't wait to put those on.

I swear, after it rains, I get a better wash that's free with no water spots (most of the time, not all of the time), than paying $9 for a wash that leaves water spots.

Last edited:

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
Must. not. let. thread. die! Just love the Indigo Metallic Blue. This pic was taken after it had rained one night.

Got some black and red Vortec badges coming soon, can't wait to put those on.

I swear, after it rains, I get a better wash that's free with no water spots (most of the time, not all of the time), than paying $9 for a wash that leaves water spots.

Damn:jawdrop:

Don't ever get rid of that truck. If you do, give me a holler and I'll gladly take it off your hands!

98chevy2500SS

Reaction score
Yeah I plan on not getting rid of it, lol. Thanks for the compliment, I will get a back picture of it sometime, then you'll see what the mud flaps look like... lel.

I am going to be putting some different rims on it sometime here in the not-too-distant future, going back to bullet holes, I'll just have to deal with the rubbing issue, or I'll start trimming like you said.

Noticed today while I was hand washing it that my current rims are starting to corrode where the air filler neck is at. Haven't had these for a year and they are already corroding. Oh well, that's what I get for buying China rims. This truck is not going to see another winter, that's for sure. ;)

98chevy2500SS

Reaction score
Really nice truck! Colored bumpers look sick on these trucks, wish I could somehow remove the chrome and paint mine.

Aarong23

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My first truck I ever bought. 97 auto with the 4.3. Never did any major mods. She got wiped out by a semi when I was a senior in high school. I think this blue was a one year only color.

Aarong23

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My first truck I ever bought. 97 auto with the 4.3. Never did any major mods. She got wiped out by a semi when I was a senior in high school. I think this blue was a one year only color.