sexy black lady :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1low95GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
took some pictures today after a quick wash.

You must be registered for see images attach

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Truck looks good but personally i dont care for the 4 lights in the bumper

1low95GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Truck looks good but personally i dont care for the 4 lights in the bumper

to each their own it looks better blacked out more than when it had chrome trim rings. i will probable be switching to a smooth diesel bumper when i save up enough money to paint the truck

Z71Sierra

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just a thought here, no criticism. I never liked the silver ring around the parking lights so I taped off and painted them black. I think that would look boobs with all the other black on your truck.

Don't really have any current pics but you get the idea.

Also, that is a very fine ass.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
to each their own it looks better blacked out more than when it had chrome trim rings. i will probable be switching to a smooth diesel bumper when i save up enough money to paint the truck

It does look better, i just havent seen it enough for it to grow on me yet, yours is actually the first one ive seen with 4 lights instead of 2

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Not to be rude but he did not ask for opinions. That's cool you don't like his lights but that's his ride and you do not have to drive it. Heck what's with the spaghetti wire in your ride,
You must be registered for see images

Sent from a Phone Booth using Tapatalk

Easy to talk crap behind a computer screen? I wasnt being rude to him either, just stating i dont personally care for that particular bumper, but even tho i dont care for the bumper his truck still looks damn good, and as far as exposed wire it is like that because a majority of the wire was already ran and i did a quick hookup to make sure that it still worked, that is not how it is staying

Tricky's_Limitedhoe

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Easy to talk crap behind a computer screen? I wasnt being rude to him either, just stating i dont personally care for that particular bumper, but even tho i dont care for the bumper his truck still looks damn good, and as far as exposed wire it is like that because a majority of the wire was already ran and i did a quick hookup to make sure that it still worked, that is not how it is staying

10-4

Sent from a Phone Booth using Tapatalk