sexy black lady :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1low95GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
95 GMC Down Low

EDIT: i thought i would bring this thread back to life. I will post new pictures in a later post

warshed the gmc today. also got some new tires for the rear 275 60 15 and 205 60 15 for the front, also i put in a tahoe second battery tray, took off the fiberglass bed cover and installed a soft roll up, snap on bed cover
You must be registered for see images attach

look at that ass

tahoe battery tray and 96+ window washer reservoir. what can i put where the 95 window washer tank was located

Last edited:

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like the way your truck sits in the rear. I am debating going 4/7... your axle bottom out in ur notch?( assuming it is notched..)

1low95GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like the way your truck sits in the rear. I am debating going 4/7... your axle bottom out in ur notch?( assuming it is notched..)

It is not currently notched. But will be. It does bottom out but it needs new shocks. If it had a under the bed notch it would not bottom out. In the past Month I have put new balljoints, coil springs and front shocks. I am now working on the rear and am going to put new shocks and the notch in when I get the money

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
WOW. haha mine bottomed out BAD on the flip kit. lol my truck is currently doing a nose dive so i think i wanna drop it just a little bit more.. like your truck. you should post up some pictures of the back tires tucked up in the fenderwell.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looking good! where is the washer bottle now? could you get a pic of the whole engine bay?

I love the fat tires in the back.

1low95GMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looking good! where is the washer bottle now? could you get a pic of the whole engine bay?

I love the fat tires in the back.

It is under that plastic batter tray. It is from a 96- 98 truck/Tahoe, you can see the neck of it in the bottom left of the picture. I would post a pic of under the Hood but it's dirty LOL,
Thanks

Nice truck man! The more i see the old Dual headlights on the newer grille the more i am tempted to switch to them on my '94.

Thank you, its an easy swap and it looks great. And the light out put is much greater