Semiguy409's Project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

semiguy409

The Big Rigger
Reaction score
Grabbed some pics of my truck today next to dads rig...

You must be registered for see images attach

SwampHound

GMT400 Love Guru
Reaction score
Sexiest Step Side of the Century goes to your truck. Hands down.

Sent while drivi-

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
I've noticed with 400s a lot of us guys are lifers. We don't intend to ever get rid of our trucks. I mean some of the members it's not a big deal but we have a lot of diehards here that will never sell our rigs. We will put new frames and body parts and numerous engines (some trucks have seen 5 or more) drive line components and interior parts just to keep something that we could replace with a newer, more efficient truck. I like that. Standing for something. It's pretty cool to see how some of these trucks have started off as nothing special and really become something to be proud of. And some on a highschool or college student budget. Pretty neat if you ask me.

Sent from what is likely a government flagged smartphone. Tyler/T-Unit

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I've noticed with 400s a lot of us guys are lifers. We don't intend to ever get rid of our trucks. I mean some of the members it's not a big deal but we have a lot of diehards here that will never sell our rigs. We will put new frames and body parts and numerous engines (some trucks have seen 5 or more) drive line components and interior parts just to keep something that we could replace with a newer, more efficient truck. I like that. Standing for something. It's pretty cool to see how some of these trucks have started off as nothing special and really become something to be proud of. And some on a highschool or college student budget. Pretty neat if you ask me.

Sent from what is likely a government flagged smartphone. Tyler/T-Unit

If that wasnt so long id sig quote it haha

98_k1500

strange noises are normal
Reaction score
True Dat. I built mine on a next to nothing budget, and if something ever happened to it beyond reasonable repair, I would build another one like it. GMT400 for life.