Seems odd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

k1500 97

Hoonigan
Reaction score
a million miles 25 years some one drove a lot I want to see the odometer how many transmissions has it gone though was the engine ever rebuilt or replaced have the difs and t-case had service how many fuel pumps starters alternators water pumps caps and rotors coils has it gone through has the fuel spider been replaced dose the ac work how many radiators and heater cores has it gone through there is way to many more things I could add
Man idk. Just a old pic I had from when I was looking for my truck. And saw the rusted out frame. Said it has had 2 motor rebuilds and 4 transmissions

k1500 97

Hoonigan
Reaction score
they do not make them like this any more and I disagree with what the owner did in this video
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
I forget but there's a video explaining that truck. And it has had 3 motors and 5 tyranny. I know for a darn fact a 60e aimt making past 400k. So no wonder the body has so many miles.

99xcss4

frank'n (truburban) K-2500
Reaction score
I forget but there's a video explaining that truck. And it has had 3 motors and 5 tyranny. I know for a darn fact a 60e aimt making past 400k. So no wonder the body has so many miles.
if I owned that I would have kept it and put another million miles on it

99xcss4

frank'n (truburban) K-2500
Reaction score
they do not make them like this any more and I disagree with what the owner did in this video
the other parts of the video