seafoamed my new 95

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
wth did they call the cops? over smoke? I think they are kinda dumb if so, shoulda been fire dept. not cops lol.

excuse me sir, what are you smokin' around here LOL. Some ppl are dumb and have nothing better to do.

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
wth did they call the cops? over smoke? I think they are kinda dumb if so, shoulda been fire dept. not cops lol.

excuse me sir, what are you smokin' around here LOL. Some ppl are dumb and have nothing better to do.

it could've been al gore worried about global warming. heh j/k.....I didn't get much smoke the one time I did it either. but that was several years ago.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I should try it on the old ladies 2k monte carlo, would it work lol or hurt anything?

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
when I did my Lincoln for the first time, I smoked out a small apartment complex next to my brothers shop. My buddy did his jeep at my place in the country this past summer and someone stopped to see if we had a brush fire. This spring botht he 95 and my 97 are getting done, I may try and do them at the same time and get a video of it.

jcro61

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
mine blew smoke but nothing crazy like the vids on youtube.