SAS steering ???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

outalne94z71

Bouncing Truck Maker
Reaction score
guess i should of read that before i posted it. what i meant to ask was if the high steer conversion for the d60 that the link takes you too would work for the d44

dana 60 high steer uses different arms than a dana 44, you need highsteer arms for a d44 and still need a flat top knuckle for the pass side

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
when he says centerlink he means the tie rod and it's not BENT it's sloped on an angle, meaning higher on one knuckle then the other, no big deal, NOT bent, you do not want a bent drag link. People bend drag links to clear springas when they use the tie rod end with the shock hole in it to connect a tie rod end, this usually doesn't clear springs so they bend it.

Reaction score
look at oru 60036c is part number i used. i then home made a drag link from 2 sleeves and tres from oobs with cold rolled welded in the correct length for my lift. cost about 400.00