Rough Country Leaf Springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HorneDawgZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know I know I bought the 4" kit instead of the 6" and now I want the leaf springs lol where can I get these for a decent price? what are my options for 2 inch leaf springs. I have 2 inch blocks in my garage is 4+2 inch block dangerous lol im sure it is. I check scratch and dent and rough country's website cant really find them? Im sure someone else has done this? help me please

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They don't have to be rough country leaves. Just find a 2" add a leaf that fits these trucks then price shop the part number for the best deal. I bought a set of skyjackers off the classifieds here to use with mine just haven't put them in yet an don't know that I will really.

You can look at summit, jegs, 4 wheel parts or get a zero rate from ORD.

definitely, definitely don't stack blocks though.... Definitely!

You must have just missed the two sets that were on the scratch an dent a few weeks ago. If you just gotta have RCX ones your best bet would be to just call them. They might cut you a deal since you just bought the kit, never hurts to ask anyways...

HorneDawgZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok I figured stacking blocks would be a no , yah I missed those on eBay I wasn't to sure I wanted them until I rubbed like crazy yesterday while playing in the snow, but thanks for the help ill track down some 2" leafs, if I crank the front to be 6"s won't it ride like kind of like a factory full crank?

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok I figured stacking blocks would be a no , yah I missed those on eBay I wasn't to sure I wanted them until I rubbed like crazy yesterday while playing in the snow, but thanks for the help ill track down some 2" leafs, if I crank the front to be 6"s won't it ride like kind of like a factory full crank?

No it won't, the diff drop is actually 5.25" iirc on both the 4 an 6" kits. So your actually decranked from stock right now to get 4" of lift. To go to 6" you'll only be cranked .75" over stock. It shouldn't really change the ride much at all.

The only different between the two rcx kits (4" an 6" ) is the 6" comes with the add a leaf. All the front components are the same. If you wanted to go higher than six you probably could depending on how worn your bars are. Then it would be like cranking to sky without a lift kit.

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
If you can't find an AAL or they are going to charge you a lot you could try finding some 3/4 ton leaf springs. That's the route I went with