Rollpan plate box fabrication

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Picked up a steel sir michaels rollpan for my truck but the only problem is that it does not have a spot to mount a liscence plate. Was thinking about fabbing up a plate box but am unsure about it. Has anyone fabbed up a custom liscence plate box for a steel rollpan and if so how did they go about doing so?

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Your better off calling up sir mike and getting one from them or one from AVS

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
The actual rollpan itself or the plate box?? All i was thinkin of doin was cutting out a section of the pan where i want my plate to go and rewelding a custom plate box in so i have somewhere to put my liscence plate

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Awesome thats what i was looking for, thanks! That would save alot of time just welding that one in place instead of trying to fab up my own.

Problem2420

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Awesome thats what i was looking for, thanks! That would save alot of time just welding that one in place instead of trying to fab up my own.

glad i could help. ive been thinking about welding one into the tailgate under the handle if i ever get a rollpan, for something different.