roh no!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
Needs drivers door pins and bushings in best case scenaro.

Worst case is the front cab mount is rotted through and the a pillar is sagging. Wouldn't be that unusual for a 14 year old rust belt truck. Or maybe it actually has been hit (like above grill replacement comments) and the cab is racked a bit....

Willing to bet the AC is inop or at least short cycles all the time since it's got the ol' belly leaker compressor on it.

Things like the missing bolt on the WS wiper motor also makes me look at the whole vehicle that much closer. Shows lack of attention when working on it.

That the grill/headlight thing needs to be the first thing to go into the trash is a given. But that can at least be forgiven as beauty is in the eye of the beholder most times....

I see at least 3 airfreshners in the pictures alone (one on a vent and two hanging pine trees). That's just a tad unusual and there might even be more hidden in the interior somewhere. What exactly is he trying to cover up? Soaked and moldy carpet ala the infamous GMT400 winshield leak? Busted heater core and soaked carpet? Has Dogs? Smell of weed? Maybe he has IBS? High school back seat mary jane rotten crotch stank? What? What ? What?

I'm also usually very suspecious of a seller and vehicle condition when they don't list mileage or have trouble spelling (or can't take the time to do it right) simple words like "very" or "dual" in a for sale add. There's 12 whole words in the entire add that aren't numbers or abbreviations and he can't even get all those right? Lack of attention.....does not bode well for attention to a proper vehicle maintenance schedule....

I'd go look at it if the price were right and I wanted that particular model, but it would sure be an "eyes wide open" look.....

Last edited:

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
When I see something like that I wonder if they hit something and that was the cheapest replacement parts they could find.

I would certainly lowball an offer after checking for hidden damage.

I doubt it's the cheapest thing they could find..... those grills as hideous as they are cost a small fortune on Ebay

Sent from my static android

Askme42

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
There is one around here with the range rover mod. It is a mod that makes no sense to me. It's one thing to not like a mod it's another when that mod just doesn't look right. The range rover mod just looks odd and out of place.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mad tight yo!

You must be registered for see images attach

Dis **** be off da chizains yo!

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
Mad tight yo!

Dis **** be off da chizains yo!

Hellz yah imma hafta get me one of dem in fool chrome for muh whip.... it be hella dope brah

Sent from my static android