Richard Rawlings Gas Monkey Garage dad's truck for sale 97 chevy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Damn I should buy a few there and sell them here in New Jersey. KBB is practically the law of the land in terms of prices here.

Thats wierd that its so much different here only people that go by kbb is the dealers

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

1998K1500

Chris
Reaction score
Yeah, everything's based on KBB here. I can get $7,500 right now for my truck cause that's what KBB says it's worth for private party. I know people who would pay more than that actually for mine but on average, every vehicle is priced right off of KBB value and it will usually only get a little below that price, unless the seller really wants it off his hands. My dad just bought an '03 explorer with 100,000 miles on it and KBB was around 8,000 for it but we got what was considered a good deal for it at 5600.

I've noticed through looking at trucks across the country, they seem to be the most expensive here in New Jersey. Not sure why.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Hmmm so i should drive my truck to new jersey and sell them you mean? Lol

1998K1500

Chris
Reaction score
Check KBB value on it and expect to get at worst 1,000 less and yeah. It's the same with buses too apparently. My friend buys buses from across the country, usually out west, and sells them here for huge profits. Sometimes he'll make 10,000-15,000 per bus.

He just bought a bus for 15,000 from out west, brought it out here and got a guy to give him his '08 Chevy 2500 Duramax 40,000 miles on it for it.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Wow i should bring both my 400s there and have u sell um for me haha

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
I wouldn't buy a thing they touch, Richard doesn't know crap about cars. His "team" is a bunch of retards (i didn't realize you use impacts to install stamped steel oil pans and valve covers), heard them say "cams" multiple times when working in SBF's and SBC's

Just a bunch of losers, well known fact they are funded by the **** industry. Ever notice Richard who has been a hotrodder since born, that his tattoo'd are so fresh it's disgusting, just to complete the hotrodder "look", made a pitch video where he declares he is the "anti-chr!st of the hotrodding world"

I watch it as entertainment, me and my buddies watch it to actually laugh at them.

Last edited:

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
I love white trucks, But that doesn't do anything for me. Most likely because I cant stand Rawlings.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Explain this **** industry thing lol