Replacement Parts???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dragon Daddy

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a reasonable source for OEM quality replacement parts?
Thanks.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
rock auto is very good and they are a vendor on this site. What parts are you looking for? Guys on here may have some laying around. I just found two boxes of misc parts in my garage that I forgot all about!!!

Dragon Daddy

Reaction score
rock auto is very good and they are a vendor on this site. What parts are you looking for? Guys on here may have some laying around. I just found two boxes of misc parts in my garage that I forgot all about!!!
Thanks. Front end parts.

chevy_man

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
www.gmpartsdirect.com Not quite as cheap as rock-auto, but they do have some of the more obscure things even rock-auto doesn't carry. It's also a GM dealership.

Honestly, the best quality of parts I find usually come from either Napa GOLD or the NEW carquest stuff. Napa gold is always from a reputable company. Hell, their filters are the same part # as WIX, with an extra number and half the cost.

Now for an off-topic question. Do you guys find that your parts stores charge list price? The ones around here don't even come close, usually their counter price is 60-70% of the list one. However, if they were charging list I can't imagine what some people pay for parts!