Rediculous H1 with 7" Lift and 46" tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

withoutfear33

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
always wanted a h1 but thats a lil much lol. im not sure how i feel about this one, i dont think i like it.

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I love H1s because they are the only real Hummers, the H2s and H3s are just badly modified GM suvs.......however this one, way overdone for this guy.

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
Those rims are waaay out of place and the tires are too big, IMO. If he was running some 37"s, it wouldve looked alot nicer. Oh well, some people have the money to do what they please.

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
I don't know......I kinda like it. Like Eugene I've always liked the orig. H1's. I love to get my hands on a retired HumVee!!!!

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Those rims are waaay out of place and the tires are too big, IMO. If he was running some 37"s, it wouldve looked alot nicer. Oh well, some people have the money to do what they please.

You are aware that the h1s are on 37s stock right? If you lifted it 7 inches and left it on stock tires it would look pretty stupid.