Recessed door LED courtesy lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hotwheelbill

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am thinking of doing some recessed LED door lights on the bottom of my doors and just wire them to the door courtesy lights already there. Anyone done them? Pics?

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
I have thought about it, just never got around to figuring it out. I'd like to see what other guys have done as well.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Many of those are designed to where you can open them back up and remove the logo. It's just a printed out piece placed inside the housing for the light to shine through.

Richard

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
That is the exact thing I was thinking about. Small and I would think drilling a hole a little larger to use inside of a rubber grommet.
Ordering today!
Thanks JRB.

I thought you were talking about a red marker light that would be flush with the door panel facing the interior. That's what I'm trying to figure out.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Yes those; you can pull the logo out and then they become puddle lights, instead of gailord lights. :gr_grin:

Richard