Rear Window Regulators?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Curt

Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Reaction score
I've tried searching, but all I've seen is recommendations to get some from a JY.

My rear window regulators are failing and I was wondering if there was anyway to fix them. It seems like there is no replacement option, aside from getting a set of the JY, but I'm afraid that those wont be in any better shape. I took a look at mine and it looks like the regulators beginning to sag, and the piece that clamps the window in place contacts the window sill and prevents the window from going down. Any suggestions?

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I've tried searching, but all I've seen is recommendations to get some from a JY.

My rear window regulators are failing and I was wondering if there was anyway to fix them. It seems like there is no replacement option, aside from getting a set of the JY, but I'm afraid that those wont be in any better shape. I took a look at mine and it looks like the regulators beginning to sag, and the piece that clamps the window in place contacts the window sill and prevents the window from going down. Any suggestions?

This link looks to have the GM parts catalogs...

https://nemigaparts.com/cat_spares/epc/chevrolet/

The GM part numbers are in the tables under each image, though I doubt that you can actually order from the site. Maybe having the number will help in tracking down the replacements.

You must be registered for see images attach

The applicable vehicle model numbers are in the second column:

In the example above, CK109,2,3(06-43) means

C/K: 2/4 wheel
1, 2, 3: 1/2, 3/4 or 1 ton.
09: this is the long wheelbase chassis (Suburban, pickup). 07 would be a short wheelbase, 05 a two-door Tahoe.
(06-43): model codes per diagram below. In this example, 06 is a four door Tahoe or Suburban and 43 is a four-door cab.

So, this example number only applies to 1/2 through 1-ton Suburbans and four door long wheelbase cab trucks. If the “09” was omitted, it would then be applicable to the Tahoe as well.

Good luck, hopefully this will help.

Last edited:

Curt

Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Reaction score
This link looks to have the GM parts catalogs...

https://nemigaparts.com/cat_spares/epc/chevrolet/

The GM part numbers are in the tables under each image, though I doubt that you can actually order from the site. Maybe having the number will help in tracking down the replacements.

The applicable vehicle model numbers are in the second column:

In the example above, CK109,2,3(06-43) means

C/K: 2/4 wheel
1, 2, 3: 1/2, 3/4 or 1 ton.
09: this is the long wheelbase chassis (Suburban, pickup). 07 would be a short wheelbase, 05 a two-door Tahoe.
(06-43): model codes per diagram below. In this example, 06 is a four door Tahoe or Suburban and 43 is a four-door cab.

So, this example number only applies to 1/2 through 1-ton Suburbans and four door long wheelbase cab trucks. If the “09” was omitted, it would then be applicable to the Tahoe as well.

Good luck, hopefully this will help.
Thanks for the help. Unfortunately I've searched everywhere and it seems like no one makes replacements. Most likely I'll have to get creative to fix em. If I cant fix em, I'll just have to go to the JY and grab some replacements and hope they're better than mine.