Rear ended, bent frame and hitch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scoob8000

Reaction score
wow they actually care....im not use to that kind of treatment. thats great its not going to get totaled or receive a salvage title.

That's our one local body shop, not the insurance company. But they are great. They did some insurance work on the wifes car (old station wagon) and helped save it from getting totaled out too.

scoob8000

Reaction score
So 6 weeks after getting hit I finally have my truck back and fixed. This whole experience has been a total nightmare. The company that says you are in good hands is a total crock. I've never been given so much run around and attitude. They are now on my list of companies to never do business with.

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
So 6 weeks after getting hit I finally have my truck back and fixed. This whole experience has been a total nightmare. The company that says you are in good hands is a total crock. I've never been given so much run around and attitude. They are now on my list of companies to never do business with.

glad the truck is fixed.. sucks about the experience of it all :/

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score

well, you're in for a hard life "automotively".

Every single stinking one of the insurance companies are like that.

All palsy walsy and support as long as you pay and not claim.

As soon as you claim, it's like your are Hilter's mother.

Insurance companies are nothing but a bunch of leeches.....

Big D

Atoadaso I f*kn Atoadaso
Reaction score
well, you're in for a hard life "automotively".

Every single stinking one of the insurance companies are like that.

All palsy walsy and support as long as you pay and not claim.

As soon as you claim, it's like your are Hilter's mother.

Insurance companies are nothing but a bunch of leeches.....

Couldn't of said it better.