rear door handles-sub/yuk/hoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

michael hurd

Stalker be gone.
Reaction score
When the weather gets favorable I will retrieve them for you. PM headed your way.

TruckinThruTEXAS

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just want the lock cylinder gone.

As mentioned, I removed the rods long ago.

Still, a thief would try an punch it in if he saw it.

If they walk up and see the cylinder gonr, they may get the clue that my door is "hardened" against the screwdriver trick and move on without damaging the door.

Or; they just bust the window right away and grab what they want or try and defeat my starter kill.

Good luck trying to get my truck started without knowing what needs to be done.

They would need a rollback to get mine to move.

:)

Question.. how do you go about unlocking? Remote lock/unlock I'm guessing right I've been thinking about this mod to but my doors are all manual everything lol

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
Question.. how do you go about unlocking? Remote lock/unlock I'm guessing right I've been thinking about this mod to but my doors are all manual everything lol

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Power lock and remote.

My truck is factory rke but I'm in the process of installing a remote start/alarm that has longer range than the "2 foot" stocker.

Remote battery jump terminals in the form of a warn quick connect will deal with any dead car battery problems.

My alarm also has a "knock sensor" that allows you to tap a code on the glass and it will unlock the doors in case you leave the keys/remote inside by mistake...