rear door handles-sub/yuk/hoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
Yup, all the outside ones I've seen are crap pot metal not plastic...

If by "metal" you mean pot metal, plastic is very likely about the same strength....pot metal is crap...

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
I just want the lock cylinder gone.

As mentioned, I removed the rods long ago.

Still, a thief would try an punch it in if he saw it.

If they walk up and see the cylinder gonr, they may get the clue that my door is "hardened" against the screwdriver trick and move on without damaging the door.

Or; they just bust the window right away and grab what they want or try and defeat my starter kill.

Good luck trying to get my truck started without knowing what needs to be done.

They would need a rollback to get mine to move.

:)

Last edited:

michael hurd

Stalker be gone.
Reaction score
I will check when I get back home to see if we robbed the last sub in the yard for the rear handles or not. They are the same as a crew cab as well.

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
I will check when I get back home to see if we robbed the last sub in the yard for the rear handles or not. They are the same as a crew cab as well.

That would be cool.

Textured or smooth, doesn't matter.

You're in Ontario iirc, yes?

That would save some cross border hassle....

michael hurd

Stalker be gone.
Reaction score
Yes, I am in Ontario... the Sub is a '95 so they would be textured. I don't recall if we grabbed them for the last crew cab I put together for my brother or not, I will know on the weekend.

michael hurd

Stalker be gone.
Reaction score
I have a set of handles for you, however I did not remove them yet. I have to shovel a trail in hard packed snow 3 feet deep to get to it. The weather at the moment is not co-operating -25C and crazy wind. How soon did you require them?

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
I have a set of handles for you, however I did not remove them yet. I have to shovel a trail in hard packed snow 3 feet deep to get to it. The weather at the moment is not co-operating -25C and crazy wind. How soon did you require them?

Shoot me a price before you go through any trouble getting to them or removing them.

I'm in no particular rush. They're just replacements for ones with the lock holes.

Heck, it could wait 'till spring thaw and it wouldn't make much difference. It takes an overnight warm/melt in the garage and a couple hours of squeegee-ing the floor dry this time of year before I even want to touch the darned thing....:rofl:

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
blank post?

I didn,t think the forum would even let that happen....

edit*

Ah, got it. Its a picture:

You must be registered for see images

Seems your orig img link had a bunch of hypertext stuff in it that messed it up....

Last edited: