Rear bumper brackets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tim W

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
my truck was rear ended which bent my bumper brackets a little. Looked at LMC and there are all kinds. Which ones do I need for a 94 1500 stepside?

Eveready

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I just had the rear bumper replaced on my old Dodge van. I found the new bumper and the guy who put it on bent the brackets back close enough to hold it. Not sure how he ended up doing it but the bumper is in the right place. I am fairly sure he attached some leverage to each part and bent it back into position. Only one side was bent so I expect he used the less damaged side as a model. If no one chimes in with a better idea I will see if I can find out what was done.

Tim W

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I didnt realize there were 4 brackets. I ordered all four. Thanks man

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
No problem! The have kits as well (part numbers 12 and 22 on that diagram) that come with hardware as well, but I figured you probably had all that.

Tim W

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No problem! The have kits as well (part numbers 12 and 22 on that diagram) that come with hardware as well, but I figured you probably had all that.
I actually ended up getting the kits in case a bolt was damaged or something.