rear axles bracket placement and pinion angle

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
i dont know, this is design to sit inside the original bracket? either way, i have to weld it. this is garbage!

austinhlavaty

Reaction score
Here you go! the bent side is the back:

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Hey man i have the exact same issue on my 96 ext cab right now. My axle saddle is seriously a mirror image of the one you had, same side, same amount and everything. Id like to know whats the best way to bend it back straight?

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Hey man i have the exact same issue on my 96 ext cab right now. My axle saddle is seriously a mirror image of the one you had, same side, same amount and everything. Id like to know whats the best way to bend it back straight?

Uhmmm...2012. IIRC, he went in a different direction with the suspension. Memory's not what it used to be. Could be wrong. Don't quote me on that.

Eric's truck was a stalled project for years, & funny enough, after 6 years of just being a pile of parts, he actually got it back on the road about 2 weeks ago!
He's put maybe 300 miles on it.