Really Nice '93 Z71!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
Looks clean and well cared for, has receipts back to purchase, even took the time to make the add sound right and check spelling. Possibly even the original owner or maybe a family hand down.

Low mileage considering the year.

Little pricey for my preference but definitely worth a look for anyone local....

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
It's so hard to find anything in good shape anymore.

When the newest model GMT400 you can get is now pushing 13 years old, that's what you have to expect.

Good clean used ones are scarce.

My 98 is fairly "cherry" for a Canadian truck and it's got "surface rusty" drivers door bottoms....but solid everywhere.

Should be easier to find solid metal further south in the 'states I would think....

Gatorboy

You can keep your import.
Reaction score
When the newest model GMT400 you can get is now pushing 13 years old, that's what you have to expect.

Good clean used ones are scarce.

My 98 is fairly "cherry" for a Canadian truck and it's got "surface rusty" drivers door bottoms....but solid everywhere.

Should be easier to find solid metal further south in the 'states I would think....

Yeah it's fairly easy to find rust-free trucks around here, unless of course they have been shipped from up north. Peeling clear coat is far more common due to the intense summer sun down here. Most vehicles are highly neglected that private sellers have and of course dealers want an arm and a leg.

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
Yeah it's fairly easy to find rust-free trucks around here, unless of course they have been shipped from up north. Peeling clear coat is far more common due to the intense summer sun down here. Most vehicles are highly neglected that private sellers have and of course dealers want an arm and a leg.

Hey, I'd pull a trailer south just to get some rust free sheet metal if I was looking for another truck. Peeling paint is the least of our worries!

It's a PITA, but worth the hassle in the long run.

Well, for a Canadian boy it is.....:)

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Nothing better than a clean, untouched 88-94 interior. Classic. I need to go clean out my 92...its still trashed from hunting season ha.

Gatorboy

You can keep your import.
Reaction score
Nothing better than a clean, untouched 88-94 interior. Classic. I need to go clean out my 92...its still trashed from hunting season ha.

Yeah keep in mind deer blood is hard to remove from carpet.. lol