RCX Suspension Lift Install Underway

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
Yah that's actually what we had to do. Took the rear cross member out and got the diff in it finally then jacked it up into the truck, and im impressed you managed to do that by yourself it was tough with 2 peopple

trust me man. it took me awhile lol. i had to use 2" garden bricks in 3 locations on the ground, lift the diff up onto them, then keep pushing my diff up and kept stacking bricks under it until it was lined up. took like 25 bricks or so. it was a pain in the arse. i was sore for about a week. but i was motivated to get it done. i saved myself a ton of money for install. it was worth it

highspeed

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Floor jack is the easiest way. The big floor jacks work alot better than the little cheap ones.

Glad to see you made some progress

Making this text from my tree stand

HorneDawgZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
sooo does it matter that which way the torsion bars go in because I did not mark them at all, and the install got slowed because my pitman arm was loose as and my steering box in bad shape so I started replacing all that crap. But im stuck at torsion bars right now im confused about reloading them something doesn't seem right? I feel like 50% of people say mark them and 50% of people say they can only go one way? whats the deal

HorneDawgZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
the instructions just say same side and same direction? that's no problem I never completely removed them from my truck .... so I guess they are installed the right way doesn't really have an index system?

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
The torsion bar direction doesnt matter. though on one side it should have a R with an arrow to point which direction it should be twisting.

also forgot to mention. now that everything is off and/or going back in, you can take some time to paint everything if you want. paint over the rust and stuff. just for a cleaner look.

HorneDawgZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

_1183.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Im and worn out and my house and my garage is dirty as hell but Im very happy with the way my truck looks. that was a job lol

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
Looks great man! I love those wheels on these trucks!!!! Are you running any spacers? And what size are your tires? 35's?

highspeed

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks great. Now you know it was worth the trouble

Love the HIDs on your truck. Good visibility?