RCX lift kit for The Duke

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

highperf4x4

Original Male
Reaction score
Btw, keep your bumper clean so you can see if you got mud on your butt!

You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

highperf4x4

Original Male
Reaction score
The instructions don't tell you which way to install your bump stops but you need to turn them to the front like this. Just like they came out.

highperf4x4

Original Male
Reaction score
Should I just leave it like this?

Hutch311

Reaction score
Drop the rear and you can hang out with the Carolina squat crowd haha

Nitrofreak

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where you as worried as I was when the front of your kit was finished? It took us a 10 hour day to knock out the front and when we rolled it out of the shop for the night It barely looked lifted. I figured I wasted all my money. then we did the rear and holy ..... clears 35's with ease. I love my RCX 6" and Im pretty sure I got more like 7 out of it. I

highperf4x4

Original Male
Reaction score
Where you as worried as I was when the front of your kit was finished? It took us a 10 hour day to knock out the front and when we rolled it out of the shop for the night It barely looked lifted. I figured I wasted all my money. then we did the rear and holy ..... clears 35's with ease. I love my RCX 6" and Im pretty sure I got more like 7 out of it. I
actually man I thought the front was sitting kind of high and when I jacked up the drivers side to put the wheel on it didn't even come off the bump stop for the upper control arm. I was like what the heck is going on here! I had to back the torsion bars off quite a bit and it still seems kind of high. I might crank them up again once I see how it rides. might check on a body lift too. What's the biggest tire I can get on it if I add the body lift too? I'm installing 4:56 gears so I can go as big as I want.

highperf4x4

Original Male
Reaction score
Maybe your tire size was different? Mine are 33x12.5 and now they look small.