RCX install and other ?'s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
It's always a good idea to extend them, whether or not the kit has them included varies like Sully said.

blue_blood

Reaction score
It's always a good idea to extend them, whether or not the kit has them included varies like Sully said.

What would be the best way to extend them if they dont come in the kit?

Also Sully, did you have to buy anything else that didnt come w/ the kit to make it work?

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I had to replace the center pins they gave me because they stripped out before tight. I also needed to replace some of my stock bolts. I havent done my rear brake line yet, but i need that. The RCX kit came with longer front brake lines so those didnt need buying.

Kable

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Dick Cepek/Extreme Suspension just did a major down sizing from a 15000 sq ft building to 1500sq ft building, they make everything as ordered now. This is what Jon told me when i called today. Im not sure it would matter but it may take a few extra days for ordering/shipping. I was hoping to have mine friday but looks like they won't be finished building the kit until friday.