RCX install and other ?'s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kable

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
sully, after you cranked to get the full 6 how was the angles on the front? or do the new keys keep it from putting a bad angle on it?

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
right on... sounds fairly straight forward.... im thinking of running 35" dick cepek mc's, anybody have any experience with these?

not me, but if you're digging around for tires.... I am running hercules trail digger mts. They throw the slop like a champ, but cant be found everywhere. They are cheaper than the pro comp tires, and much more agressive than the BFG, DC, Toyo, ProComp, Firestone, Goodyear...... you get the picture

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
sully, after you cranked to get the full 6 how was the angles on the front? or do the new keys keep it from putting a bad angle on it?

hey arent too bad.... kit doesnt come with new keys though nor does it require them. I have my keys cranked maybe half way, I can crank a whole lot more. At one point in the adjustment process I got 46" to the fender wells and then had to de crank to get my 44"

cturner

Reaction score
Thanks for all the good info fellas!, That cepek/extreme whatever ya wanna call it looks reall nice

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
right on... sounds fairly straight forward.... im thinking of running 35" dick cepek mc's, anybody have any experience with these?
I ran them for a short while on my truck in 33's. They had very good road manners and were wearing very good. Off road performance wasnt bad either. One time they were very popular around here for their good wear and price.
You must be registered for see images attach

blue_blood

Reaction score
I ran them for a short while on my truck in 33's. They had very good road manners and were wearing very good. Off road performance wasnt bad either. One time they were very popular around here for their good wear and price.
You must be registered for see images attach

i think thats what im going to run.... if i can find them w/o ordering when i get back.... btw your truck is bad ass man. thats the look/stance im going for on mine

Kable

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
im about to pull the trigger and buy the dc/extreme lift. Hopefully i can get some free shipping out of the deal.