RCX install and other ?'s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Jon always quoted me the same price for the dc kit, so its like why order from a middle man when I can get it directly from the manufacturer for the same price.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea more about fitment, make sure your trucks never been in a wreck.

blue_blood

Reaction score
The directions on the Extreme Suspension site seem very vague... does anyone know if there are any better directions anywhere?

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
that link is just to install the series 2 on the truck..... stand by for a better link

never mind, I cant find it. They are damn the same. Take the torsion bars and cross member off, pull the control arms and diff out, install new drop brackets, install new steering linkages, reinstall control arms and diff, install longer brake lines, reinstall torsion bars and cross member, pull rear suspension apart, add blocks (and leafs if in kit), install new shocks, go nuts.

blue_blood

Reaction score
right on... sounds fairly straight forward.... im thinking of running 35" dick cepek mc's, anybody have any experience with these?