Rcx customer service!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jonnyukon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Is absolutely the best! I had bought a 4-6inch lift for my truck 3-4 yrs ago an I just got around to putting it on a few months ago and I had one small metal collar missing from the shock that goes threw the rubber bushing on the lower shock mount on the front shock and I just called and talked to josh and he just sent me one out with no questions ask even after 4 yrs! Now that's good customer service and I wanted to say thank you Rough County Lifts!
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
How could anyone wait 4 yrs to install the lift :crazy:

Lift an the Tahoe look good. You need different wheels though....

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Don't listen to P2, he hates black wheels but has INSANELY ugly black fender flares on his truck.

Love your Tahoe, yours pulls off the fender flares very nicely, unlike P2, and those are my favorite wheels actually!

jonnyukon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I love the wheels...some people love it some hate it.. Lol I really don't care cause its my dream truck and I've owned the truck for 8yrs now and havnt put 30,000 on it yet... The truck has been in storage and slowly but surely I've been gaining parts for it.. This is how I bought it 8yrs ago
You must be registered for see images

jonnyukon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Don't listen to P2, he hates black wheels but has INSANELY ugly black fender flares on his truck.

Love your Tahoe, yours pulls off the fender flares very nicely, unlike P2, and those are my favorite wheels actually!

Thank you it's been a long road but she is coming together nicely now ... Just waiting for my 4.11 gear sets to come in n ill be driving her up north towing the toys for weekends of fun with the quads this yr

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
Those 2 door hoes/yukons are my favorite GMT400, with exception of the CC trucks.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
RCX is known for great customer service! Glad to know they treated you well. I'm about to get a lift from them myself

Truck looks good too!!!! I SO want a 2 dr.