*RCX 6" Installation T-Bar Question*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

whiplash473

Tyler
Reaction score
So I finally got around to getting the RCX 6" kit along with wheels/tires. It's been a long time coming so I've had a few years to do my homework on the installation. What I'm wondering is: Should I mark the TB key bolt threads along with the TB hex's at each end to make sure I get everything back to the way it is? I'm not trying to avoid an alignment, I'd just like to keep things the way they are with the torsion bars and don't know if rotating the TB itself will change anything since they've never been removed. I planned on cranking the keys back to where they're at now anyways so I guess that part of the question doesn't matter much.

Unrelated side note: It's good to be around here again. I've been so pre-occupied with the Mustang for the last couple years that I just haven't spent any time on the forums or on the truck except for regular maintenance. The lift kit will be here tomorrow and I'm picking up the wheels/tires on Friday after work. I'm pretty damn excited.

Thanks,

Tyler

whiplash473

Tyler
Reaction score
I'm a damn idiot sometimes. I just thought to check RC's site and found the instructions pdf. Step #4 specifically says exactly what I'm asking.

If a mod wants to delete this please feel free to.