Rcx 4 inch lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

biggreenchevy

Reaction score
Hey guys, new to the site. I got a 98 silverado that I'm getting lifted in the next couple weeks. Would like as many pics of 4 inch suspension lifts as I can get. Having a tough time deciding between the 4 and the 6 but am leaning towards the 4 because I assume less wear and tear in cvs and other front end parts. Also any other suggestions you guys have would be great thnx.

90W7

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They would be the same. I see the the 4 and 6 have drop brackets/crossmembers so your geometry will be the same.

I would get the 6" and leave off the add a leaf and don't crank the torsion bars then you would essentially have 5" and the ability to have a 6" should you choose to.
I think it's the 2-3" kit that leaves you with nasty c/v angles, whereas the 4 and 6 are full drop kits.

Sent from my throttle body injected galaxy note3

biggreenchevy

Reaction score
I'm having a shop install it for me, do you think they would charge the same for labor on the 6 as they would the 4

90W7

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yep. There should be zero price difference.

Sent from my throttle body injected galaxy note3

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Also the 6 inch kit is not a full drop kit, it's a 4 inch kit that you have to crank

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also the 6 inch kit is not a full drop kit, it's a 4 inch kit that you have to crank

The front drop is 5 1/8". You dont have to crank two inches to get 6 out of the kit. OP you will have excellent angles at 4", better than facotry even. It will ride as good or better than stock. Most everyone who rode in my my truck was surprised with how well it rode since it was lifted.

Mine right after the 4" kit with 265's.

You must be registered for see images attach

With 305/70/17's

My angles right after the lift, but before the 305's I believe.

Kyle97GMC

NO SIR IT'S NOT A CHEVY.
Reaction score
I had mine set at 4" for a long time and loved it. Rode great and looked great too. I just finally decided to go a little bigger and used 3/4 ton leaf springs rather than an add a leaf. I was running 305/70/r16s

Next to a stock 4x4