Rausch Creek Trip 2013

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DonYukon

Dont stop until it sounds expensive
Reaction score
with the right maitnence these rigs hold up very well to trail abuse surprisingly. they are built very well IMO

94Sierra4x4

All out OBS.
Reaction score
with the right maitnence these rigs hold up very well to trail abuse surprisingly. they are built very well IMO

Oh absolutely, don't get me wrong there, I'm not expecting my truck to fall apart on the trails ahahah, I just know that if I'm going to wheel it and have fun, I'll beat up the panels. I'll save it for the black truck.. :)

I beat on my 94 big time.. Everytime we go out, I give her a full wash, check all the fluids, give air filter a spray out etc, once dried I go around do a full greasing on all the zerks, ready to go for the next time.

It's a good feeling when your fullsize Chev stomps the Toyotas on and off the trail :) Especially when they start breaking stuff, its hilarious.

Like a rock!

DonYukon

Reaction score
Just letting you guys know we have another trip planned for september If you have any questions or comments regarding the trip let me know

Campoli

Reaction score
Where about a I was raised in PA NORTH EAST I always just hit pipe lines or made our own that looks great can you camp back there also

DonYukon

Reaction score
^^ he is correct , We are planning a Fall Trip if anyone is interested let me know . It will be in sept . I love the park . It is one of the more expensive places Ive wheeled but by far the BEST. I love the varying skill levels in the trails and the people . I have more videos in my Youtube channel if anyone is interested just go to my OP and look at the one posted . the 30 some odd minute one is F### up I accidentally added the same scene in their twice lol Im a newb at youtube.