Random parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

91ChevyZ71

Reaction score
The 5 blade connector and a couple feet of harness would be great!

I can get the complete fog harness from another forum member - just need the pigtail for the switch.

I saw the fog switches I need on eBay. Thanks again! PM me with cost. I can do PayPal.

91ChevyZ71

Reaction score
BankInBlack - The exact fog switch I was looking at! Thanks!

Mean Green sells the 88-98 Fog Light Heavy Duty Relay Harness for use with OEM Switch (NEW).

BackInBlack

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
BankInBlack - The exact fog switch I was looking at! Thanks!

Mean Green sells the 88-98 Fog Light Heavy Duty Relay Harness for use with OEM Switch (NEW).

It fits perfect, and the defog fits fine on it. I test fitted mine. I don't have fogs or wiring harness since it's a working progress. Now the engines acting up so this mods been pushed way further away :(.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
It fits perfect, and the defog fits fine on it. I test fitted mine. I don't have fogs or wiring harness since it's a working progress. Now the engines acting up so this mods been pushed way further away :(.

How far away. I can get the pigtail very cheap. Just a foot of wire or so?

Tyler/T-Unit

91ChevyZ71

Reaction score
If you can get the entire pigtail harness from the switch forward that would be great.