Random parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BackInBlack

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This is gonna be a rough week. I may be coming down with somethig (hope not in hate being sick) on top of that my first shift fuel wash guy is on vacation all week so I have to keep up with everything coming in and out. So it's go in early and leave late. Also creating problems getting to the post office and such to shop some things. Bluedxj paid for a storage box I have packed up and ready but haven't had a chance to get shoppe yet. I'm gonna try to make it tomorrow.

Tyler/T-Unit

Hope you feel better

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk HD

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Yeah I hope so too. Junkyard hunting is a ***** when you're sick.

Tyler/T-Unit

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Well I broke my fever last night. Feeling way better today. Should be hitting the yard tomorrow for a couple things I need. Anyone else need anything?

Tyler/T-Unit

BackInBlack

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I broke my fever last night. Feeling way better today. Should be hitting the yard tomorrow for a couple things I need. Anyone else need anything?

Tyler/T-Unit

That's good news, i hate being sick. The pigtail and if they have the driver door pull strap, if its in good condition. Any color will do, im going to paint them black anyways lol.
This part
You must be registered for see images

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk HD

BackInBlack

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I bought the switch and pigtail already, just gotta wait for it. Can you keep an eye out on that door pull strap, and only get it if its cheap lol :rofl: Thanks T-Unit

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
No problem. Just got word my sis is back in town for a few days. Haven't seen her in months.

Tyler/T-Unit

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Hey Rick what is that door pull out of? I can't find one.

Tyler/T-Unit

BackInBlack

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey Rick what is that door pull out of? I can't find one.

Tyler/T-Unit

Mines a 1988 silverado, if I remember correctly my aunts old 90 some suburban(sold) had em too... They're crazy hard to find. I have mine I just gotta quicksteel repair it, it snapped around the bolt. Still have the pieces lol