Random parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Yeah I found nothing like that there. Found some pull straps but not the handle enclosure type. They must be rare. Found a decent diesel bumper I really really really want but don't have the cash for. I want a custom bumper some day anyways so what's the point. Although it would look much nicer I can't afford to blow that money.

Tyler/T-Unit

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Ok list for parts I currently have on hand that I are pretty rare finds

Drop in k&n filter for newer vortec trucks. needs to be oiled. Has been rinsed out. Buy the cleaning kit and you will be set for many trouble free miles. These sell for $60 new. I'm saying $20+shipping. I can negotiate though

Also have a v-6 intake flex hose thingie. I've seen wanted ads for these in here that go unanswered for quite some time. $5+ shipping

I have two smooth gloss black exterior door handles could use some touching up. Shipping and they are yours.

Spare 95+ headlight switch. Bought it thinking the mod for the dimmer to work with LEDs went in the switch. Turns out I was wrong and I couldn't find the receipt. Can't even remember how much it was.......shoot me a number.

Still not planning to ship large bulky parts. Just not worth it right now. I don't have packing material at my disposal and its very costly to ship huge things.

Keep the requests coming. Even for other years makes and models. There's a nice selection of vehicles and they list new stuff coming in every day.

:cheers:

Tyler/T-Unit

Cadon69

GMT400 "Like a Rock"
Reaction score
If you come across any more of those under hood storage boxes I would like one please. Seems like a cool thing that would come in handy.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
They really are. All the recent trucks have had the Evap canister in that location though. Mostly all 95 and older trucks this time around. I watch their Facebook page to see what hits the yard.

For all you with the Evap canisters mounted right behind the headlight...... You may have to drill a single hole in the inner fender for the bolt on the bottom. Also you will have to relocate the Evap canister. There's a 13mm bolt in the clamp you have to loosen. The canister will pull right up. The bracket has two 13mm bolts holding it in place. Once you get that bracket off you can do one of two things.... Relocate it elsewhere in the engine bay using your own custom concoction of vacuum line and fittings or you can drill two holes in the box and bolt it to the box. If you go the latter route and let me know I can grab some fittings and some line if you want. I can also get flange nuts with the same threads.

Tyler/T-Unit

cviola2005

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Asking for a friend...

Do you have, can you find the center dash piece with the dual vents in maroon?

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
I can certainly go look. Prolly won't be goin this week tho. Next week at the earliest.

Tyler/T-Unit

91ChevyZ71

Reaction score
I am looking for an 88-94 fog light switch and pigtail. Also as much of the wiring harness as possible.

The 88-94 rear defog switch used the same pigtail. This type of fog/defog switch can be found in the
pickups, Tahoes, Yukons and Suburbans.

Let me know. Thanks!

Sam

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
No dice on the fog switch. Can get a harness real easy though. In went in search of the switches in specific last time with no luck. How much wiring do you need lol. I can get you a couple feet or I can be really picky and try to take apart the whole darn harness to get you all of it minus where it goes through the fire wall.

Tyler/T-Unit