Rancho lift dilema!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Long story short I bought the 6" Rancho lift kit for my 1999 2 door Tahoe a few years ago. I bought it used, they claimed all the pieces were there, but I should have known better. This Tahoe has been a slow project of mine and I'm finally to the point were I'm ready to lift it... but one problem... I printed out the Rancho instructions and parts list and I'm missing some parts. I contacted Rancho and this lift kit is out of production so they don't offer parts for it anymore :( The steering assembly is missing along with the 2 torsion bar drop brackets. This is one of the better kits offered for the 88-98 Chevy years and I'd hate to have to toss it and buy something different. So my idea was to maybe buy a Rough Country steering assembly and torsion bar drop brackets... do you think that would work? I don't think any part of the lift kit actually mounts up to the steering assembly besides that adjustable heim joint. The drop bars might need some modification, but then the RC in cut into the Rough Country ones. lol So I don't know about that. If anyone has some input of weather this might work please offer me some advice!!! I include a picture and circled the pieces I am missing.

You must be registered for see images attach