Ram Air hood

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thunderstruck20

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive been browsing around looking for a true ram air or cowl induction hood but all ive found is the mock ones or just a cold air intake hood. the kind I want is something that seals up to my tbi air filter box. does anybody know of any hoods like that for a reasonable price? just to clarify, Im looking for something like this with either a Ram Air style scoop or a cowl, im not too picky and like the look of either
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

heavyjunk

Oh cool I can change this
Reaction score
Good luck.....

Most likely you'll have to have one custom made.....or make it yourself. Personally, I'm going to make one myself. I've already got the cowl hood, just gotta put my fabricatin boots on.

PS. thats a sharp looking truck in your avatar

Thunderstruck20

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks man, got some big plans for her. Id imagine you want a steel hood then and not just one of those fiberglass ones, cut out the top of the air box cover and weld that to the hood with some sheet metal around it or something?

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
Ive always wanted to mod a cowl hood to do this... It would be so sick