Quick chop please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Just wondering if someone can photoshop my sled with no decals on the silver side panels? Wondering how it would look without any decals at all and figured it'd be easier to see a PS then peel them off and try stick em back on lol thanks in advance!

You must be registered for see images attach

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sub'd for a reminder! I'll get er' done for you tomorrow if someone doesn't do it for ya before then!

tscherbi

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Pullem man My buddie has the all black pro and it looks swweet stripped. I like the stripped look, my m8 is naked

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Nice, I pulled the decals on my old rev and have been thinkin about it since I bought this sled last September. I eventually wanna get a wrap for it so she'll have to get naked sooner or later lol

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Not yet but the mountains have a 3ft base already and it's been snowing for 2 days out there now. We usually make our first trip mid to late november

tscherbi

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ya looks great stripped. When I said we got first snow I meant you can see the tops of the hills are a little white. It will be gone by the weekend. Your condition with a 3 foot base would mean its on for us down here. I would love to come up and ride in Canada.

DUDE sorry Im jackin your thread