Questions about 94-98 grill on a 88-93 truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Its just flat.....no bracket at all....unless im missing it or something but my truck didnt have it when i bought it...my lights simply bolt right to the grill.....no bracket at all

Blakestuhh

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here's what I mean.. I flipped that bracket for the old parking lights to fit the newer grill

You must be registered for see images attach

-Sent from the riced out Eclipse!

Yeah mine looked like that on the original. But Instead I put them in the hole from the back. I never thought of doing it like that! It would prolly let the lights set in there a little more doing it your way!

Blakestuhh

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Its just flat.....no bracket at all....unless im missing it or something but my truck didnt have it when i bought it...my lights simply bolt right to the grill.....no bracket at all

I called lmc and tried describing that in but all they could muster up was the piece in the picture above so I don't know what you ordered from them lol

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok hold on....let me get the part number.....your talking about the little square inserts....that have a hole in the center right?.....so u can bolt the parking lights into the grill

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
lmc Part # is 30-0815.......these anchor nuts are used in various places on the truck not just the grill...maybe thats why they couldnt find them....who knows....also the reason my truck dont have the bracket i guess is cause that came out in the 90's to about 93.....my truck is a 89 ......

Last edited:

Blakestuhh

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah my truck is a 90. So do those prices you have go in holes on the grille and stay there? If so I'll order those! Do you have pictures of your front end swap?

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah those grommets snap into the little square holes that are in each corner of the parking light mounting hole in the grill ....4 per light....so you need 8 total.....i ordered 10 or 12 cause you never know when u need them....and they are plastic so they get stripped out easily .......i dont have any pics....cause i did this a longggg time before i was a member of the forum so i didnt even think to take pics...wish i would have though with alot of stuff i did....i really dont even have any pics of when i installed my bag setup...in hindsight i wish i would have though