putting a 95 dash in a 94 sierra

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dopeskater

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
hi i was wondering if anyone has put a newer dash in an older style truck. ive got a 95 sierra that was smashed and beat to hell at a farm and i want to put the dash and panels and such in my 94 with the older style interior. i dont like the older style interior. so im wondering how easy it would be to switch it up. ide like to hear some opinions and maybe soneone whose done it to let me know what to do and what not thanks! :evillol:

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Never done it but I know it has been done, at least the dash. I know not all the parts will just switch over without an issue. I thought about it last year when I was on FSC. Member over there told me to steer clear of it because of fit issues.

dopeskater

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks alot. now im not even sure if im gunna do it or not. my tire got slashed yesterday i replaced em and now my tranns blew on me today. im just thinkin about puttin my lift and my 35s on my 96 suburban

shortchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
thanks alot. now im not even sure if im gunna do it or not. my tire got slashed yesterday i replaced em and now my tranns blew on me today. im just thinkin about puttin my lift and my 35s on my 96 suburban

thats a tall cup of suck right there

dopeskater

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
thats a tall cup of suck right there

lol dude it sucked soo bad. my sierras just a beat up beast anyways, i got a bad ground in it to and its messin with my motor. i can put a new tranns in it but i dunno. to much work for what the trucks worth to me i guess. i got my 96 suburban that i put a new 350 vortec in and its already all new. and in my opinion they look awesome lifted. so ile put my 35s and rims and all that good stuff on it i think lol